Christmas is coming! It's high time to create Christmas cards - offer your kid to take part in the creative process!
1. Cut out a square of white cardboard - it will be your card.
2. Also, cut out a round of colored paper - it will be the Christmas ornament.
3. Decorate the card with green wool threads, wrapping it:
4. Glue to the card the Christmas ball.
5. Make a ribbon with a bow of red threads, attach it to the card with a glue gun:
Your Christmas card is ready!
Make photos of the process, upload to the App. Add some words about your kid's impressions, write whom you are going to give the card.
Enter a valid email to sign in or sign up
Open the letter and click the link.
The link is valid for 15 minutes
You can purchase it in mobile applications for iPhone and Android