Christmas is coming! It's high time to create Christmas cards - offer your kid to take part in the creative process!
PVA glue, a glue gun;
wooden threads (red and green).
1. Cut out a square of white cardboard - it will be your card.
2. Also, cut out a round of colored paper - it will be the Christmas ornament.
3. Decorate the card with green wool threads, wrapping it:
4. Glue to the card the Christmas ball.
5. Make a ribbon with a bow of red threads, attach it to the card with a glue gun:
Your Christmas card is ready!
Make photos of the process, upload to the App. Add some words about your kid's impressions, write whom you are going to give the card.
Wachanga encourages you to strictly follow all the recommendations and rules that are in effect in your area to prevent the spread of the coronavirus infection, COVID-19. Please stay at home whenever possible!