Make a cool New Year garland and decorate your home with your kid!
thick colored paper;
a jute rope;
a jar of water;
1. Cut out from paper and cardboard flags of various shapes - round, triangular, rectangular.
2. Attach them to the jute rope using a stapler.
3. Draw different patterns on the flags with your felt pens.
4. Decorate your home with the garland.
5. You can also attach the flags to the rope with colored clothespins.
Make photos of the process, upload to the App. Write whether your kid liked the New Year craft.
Wachanga encourages you to strictly follow all the recommendations and rules that are in effect in your area to prevent the spread of the coronavirus infection, COVID-19. Please stay at home whenever possible!