The Christmas Tree from a disposable plate and felt
5 to 8 years
Christmas is coming! It's high time to decorate your home, make Christmas gifts and crafts - offer your kid to take part in the exciting process!
a disposable plate;
a toilet paper tube;
a jar of water;
1. Make two cuts, facing each other, on the top edge of the cardboard tube.
2. Cut out a fir from the disposable plate, insert it into the cuts:
3. Color the Christmas tree in green, the tree trunk - in brown.
4. Cut out small ornaments of brightly colored felt.
5. Let your kid decorate the Christmas Tree!
Your Christmas Tree is ready!
Make photos of the process, upload to the App. Add some words about your kid's impressions, write whom you are going to give the craft as a gift.
Wachanga encourages you to strictly follow all the recommendations and rules that are in effect in your area to prevent the spread of the coronavirus infection, COVID-19. Please stay at home whenever possible!